Terms of Service
- All The Painted Curtain Pole Co. products are hand finished (including brochure images) consequently colour variation may occur.
- Properties of wood, such as grain might result in colour variation.
- There will be a slight colour variation in using standard paint manufacturing colours due to the application of the protective varnish. We only use standard matte emulsion paint.
- All published dimensions are approximate.
- All designs are the property of the company and under no circumstances are they to be reproduced or copied.
- We are not held responsible for incorrectly ordered items.
- To offer trade prices, we require proof of company registration within home renovation trade.
- The company reserves the right to review and change the prices, product ranges and finishes as appropriate.
- The company does not hold responsibility for the fixtures and securing the curtain poles. Please see our ordering advice page for more information.
- Due to the process of our handcrafted products which is all made to order we cannot accept returns.
- To confirm an order a minimum of 50% deposit must be paid. No cancellation of order available.
- The goods remain the property of The Painted Curtain Pole Company until paid in full.
- In the event of a dishonoured cheque, the company reserves the right to pass on any bank charges incurred.
- The company shall replace, or at its option refund the invoice value of goods supplied by under this contract which fail in normal use and service and which are returned to the company within twelve months from the date of the invoice. Save as expressly herein provided and save in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the company the company shall be under no liability for or in respect of any defect in or failure or unsuitability for any purpose of the goods or any part thereof design, workmanship of material or any other cause whatsoever. This warranties and conditions expressed or implied where're under common law statue or otherwise.